Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunday Funday!

Today was H.O.T. What the heck happened to the nice Fall weather?!

We went to our multiples club's Halloween Party today and I didn't take a single picture...insanity, I know. I know there is one of the 4 of us, I just don't have a copy of it yet.

In fact, this is the only picture I took all day...Alex was sitting on the bleachers at Striker's softball game, snacking on some Goldfish, looking like a toddler instead of my baby. Sniffle.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

haha. we must have been sharing a brain, since I commented "Monday Funday" in regards to my day yesterday :) yay for fun!

KFuj said...

I'm glad it's cooling off again, hopefully it stays cool for te pumpkin patch next weekend.

Kim Thomas said...

So glad today isn't hot