Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#3 - Week 40

Got a little festive with the belly this week since I can't believe I have 4 weeks of pictures in this shirt. And seriously, this better be the last one...though there's a chance for ONE more. Disneyland did nothing except exhaust me. I insisted on a little bonus monitoring on Friday since Jill had been VERY chill (for her) for several days in a row. When my doctor couldn't prove me wrong with his in office monitoring (thanks Jill!), we got to go to the hospital for a NST and AFI. Jill of course decided to be her usual soccer playing self for the nice lady in fetal diagnostics, who said all of the right things to make me believe that I wasn't crazy, and my doctor was a jerkface who thought he knew everything. I think Striker was reassured that the nice lady said everything about a VBAC that I had been saying and of course rested our fears that Jill would somehow be a boy since we hadn't had an ultrasound since week 18. While she was only a tech and not allowed to tell us such things, she did leave the glorious crotch shot up for a very long time for us to see (knowing that we were pros at ultrasounds having had so many with the boys). I love the ladies in Fetal Diagnostics at St Jude!

While we went to the hospital unsure if we'd end up staying, I left confident that Jill was cooking nicely and prepared to just wait her out. Next dr appointment is on Friday. It's most likely going to also be D-Day...as in scheduling Jill's formal eviction...I think I'm going to beg Striker to come (like he hasn't already missed enough work this week and he's not busy as heck right now) just to see how Dr jerkface's attitude changes...as I suspect it might. Plus I want Striker included in scheduling his daughter's birthday and how her eviction will go...which is a really weird concept for me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am ready to meet this chick already! :)