Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy 2 Weeks Baby Girl!

Yeah, I am in love...and she is the world's easiest baby. I really hope that doesn't change and that we don't have to pay for it too terribly later (still very scared to have a teenage daughter).

At her 2 week doctor's appointment she weighed a whopping 10lbs 1 ounce. This is particularly impressive given that she weighed 9lbs 3oz at 4 days and has been sleeping like a champ! Sunday night she slept 8 hours straight, woke up once to eat at 5 am, then slept on and off until noon. I got WAY more sleep than Striker (sorry babe!). She's also managed to speed up her eating time to 10-15 minutes already. This is particularly helpful for me and her impatient 2 year old brothers. She's in the 90th percentile for height & weight...yeah, I grow kids big :)

Jill's two week birthday marked Striker's return to work. In anticipation of the boys' daddy withdrawals, I lined up a full schedule of visitors: auntie B, followed by their twin girlfriends, followed by Oma, then grandma. They survived without any daddy meltdowns. We'll see how they do on Tuesday...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats :) I can't wait to meet her!