Friday, January 24, 2014

Top 10 Things I DON'T Miss About the Corporate World

Kim posted a hysterical video of a conference call depicted in real life (I'd link but I'm posting from my phone), which led me to declare conference calls being in the top 10 list of things I did not miss about the corporate world. So then I started thinking about what else would actually be on that list...

In no particular order:
1) conference calls
2) work clothes/heels
3) business lunches/dinners
4) conferences/meetings/seminars
5) stupid policies and procedures aka red tape
6) training (as both trainer and trainee)
7) HR/political correctness (especially as it pertains to CA)
8) dealing with those who feel entitled
9) technology issues
10) being stuck in a building all.day.long

Edit 1/30/14:
11) Performance Appraisals

No comments: