Friday, June 4, 2010

Kirkland Diapers

Given the number of diapers we go thru, we buy diapers at Costco. We've been buying size 3s for a few months now (which is ever since we've been buying diapers).

Alex has had several leaks this week, which is the indicator that his current diaper size is too small for his tush. Sigh. I've been in denial because the size range on the size 3 box is 16-28lbs, and he's "only" closing in on 22 lbs. When I saw that the size 4 range was 22-37lbs today, it all made more sense!

Next question: What's with the huge overlap in sizes 4-6?

4 comments:

Bianka said...

Different butt and thigh sizes. :)

Kim Thomas said...

they wear 4's forever.

Jenn Ann said...

Kim you said thay about 3s. I hope we stay in 4s for a looooooong time!

KFuj said...

You told me they stay in 3s forever now I know your source :)