Friday, July 23, 2010

7.5 Month Stats

The boys had their 6 month Well Baby visit this week (we're a month and a half off due to Tony's surgery, we'll be back on schedule at a year).

Alex weighs 23 pounds and is 28 inches tall.

Tony weighs 21 pounds and is 27.5 inches tall.

That puts them both in roughly the 75th percentile for their age. I love my big boys!

I had a moment of panic two hours before their appointment (when the boys STILL hadn't napped) and asked Striker to come with me. I did their last appointment by myself, but they've been fussy, teething, and making a whole new routine for themselves this week, so I wasn't confident that I'd be able to prevent a hysterical meltdown post shots for either boy, much less both boys. Striker met us there, tears were minimized, the appointment went much faster, Striker got a free follow up for his lab work, and everyone was happy. YAY!

2 comments:

KFuj said...

I love those boys!!

Paula said...

Awesome!
(My Al got weighed at the Dr yesterday and he was a 23 as well! Just he was 123)