Monday, July 19, 2010

Alex Likes Reading...

But that's not what this post is about.

This morning Alex fell asleep in my bed, so I left him there (in the middle, with the monitor on, so I'd hear him if he woke up and started moving...he can't do so without some grunting), with the TV on for background noise to drown out the intermittent jackhammering. I went downstairs to feed Tony, and after awhile heard a new show come on, then another. Hmmm, I heard a few peeps out of Alex and headed upstairs to get him. I found him holding the TV remote and pressing buttons. It was absolutely hysterical, especially when he looked up and saw that he'd been caught red handed, then made a face that seemed to say "what? You left the remote right next to me!" If only I'd had my camera phone!

4 comments:

KFuj said...

That is way too funny...I would have died of laughter!!

Queen B said...

RO!!! he's already learned a lot from mom and dad :)

Paula said...

hilarious! They learn young for sure! Princess and Gman have been navigating the computer for awhile now.

Rach said...

so so funny!