Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9 Month Birthday Party

Today was a whirlwind celebration for Alex and Tony's 9 Month Birthday!

We started our day with a walk with our friends Natasha and Chloe.


Then we went to the park with our Multiples friends. Tony swung on the swing, while Alex kept Jeannie warm...it was cold! (I'll update this with pictures when Jeannie sends them to me...she spoils me that way!)

Then we headed down to San Clemente to meet Liam and see Margot, Rachel, and Nathan. For the record, I took this picture with all 4 babies "looking" on the first try...clearly, I've had some practice with the "startle and snap" method. My two are also big hams! Today, Nathan turned 11 weeks and Nathan turned 8 weeks...you'd think we'd planned it that way or something...but nope, things just worked out that way!

These babies brought to you by an office supply company. ;)

Then we came home, ate dinner, jumped in their bouncers while Mommy baked cookies, then watched Jeopardy. Now it's bath time so I can write their "official" 9 Month Birthday post after they go to bed.

Fun day!