Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Learned Today

1) I should pretty much give up on Christmas baking until Alex and Tony are in kindergarten...otherwise I get cookie monster underfoot (even though he's totally NOT into sugar) and demolition dan shredding Kleenex in the other room. They're cute though.

2) I can bake 2 different batches of cookies, pumpkin bread and make Rice Krispy treats in one evening...it doesn't mean that I should attempt to repeat that performance.

3) The hubby is a decent sous chef (is there a term for assistant baker?)...especially now that he knows unsalted butter isn't just a low sodium version. It's possible I've corrupted him into actually trying to eat better/fairly healthy rather than depend on his blood pressure meds...next thing you know, we'll be eating vegetables like our kids. ;)

No comments: