Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coupon High of the Day

I got:
1 file box
Labels
1 inch binder
Binder tabs
Dry-erase board for weekly meal planning
2 6/pks of "fancy" file folders
2 25/pks of pull and seal #10 envelopes
100/bx of security pull and seal #10 envelopes
6/pk of highlighters
Color ink cartridges
And a Grover DVD
For $62.54 including tax

I will be receiving:
$10 Visa gift card
$8 back in rewards
$4 in rewards for the 2 ink cartridges I recycled

Final cost: $50.54 for over $100 worth of office supplies and a DVD for the munchkins

I'll be riding this high for awhile!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love getting out of a store with such a feeling of accomplishment!
I can usually get amazing deals at CVS by combining coupons and their sales & their $$ back coupons. Yesterday I got 5 12packs of Diet Coke, 3 packs of Orbit gum and a mouth wash for under $10 out of pocket, and I had $5 coupon off my next purchase!