Monday, January 10, 2011

MarthaStewartLiving #1

I subscribed to MSL magazine when it was free with a purchase on BB&B last month, and got my first issue today...I'm only a few pages in and I'm already in love. First the post-it calendar concept intrigues me...I just wish I'd seen/thought of this when I used to receive an endless supply of post-it notes. I do have several rewards coupons to use...
Second, this tip: store the entire set of sheets (fitted, flat, and other pillowcase) INSIDE one of the pillowcases to avoid separation and keep your linen closet neat and orderly...OCD alert...guess what I can't wait to do?!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Thats how I store my sheets....I learned that from Martha, too! Love the post it calendar! Wish I had room for it though!

Rach said...

LOVE the sheets storage idea!

Rach said...

please make this post a regular post when you stumble upon good ideas like this!

Jenn Ann said...

Will do Rach!