Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jill's Teeth Update

Since this is my kids' baby books...

Jill now has 6 teeth - 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. She got the 4th one on top sometime in the last few days. She got the other 3 all in one week a few weeks ago.

Amber teething necklaces rock! I lost her old one and it was about a week before her new one arrived. She was fussy and not herself. Put the new one on and she cut the three teeth a few days later, MUCH happier that she had been. Totally sold me on it and confirmed what I'd suspected and hoped to be the truth. If only I'd had them for the boys...

3 comments:

Rach said...

She really did cut all those teeth at the same time! Go Jill!

Jenn Ann said...

6 teeth and only 2 teething periods...this is the only way to do it!

Jenn Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.