Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fact of the Day

My sister has an extreme aversion to milk. When asked to take a cereal bowl downstairs to the kitchen, she began gagging and flapping her arms while running in a circle. I told her she had to, and her meltdown/panic attack continued for several minutes. I laughed hysterically throughout the ordeal (because really, who wouldn't?), when she said, "I'm surprised you aren't taking pictures or video of this." As soon as I reached for my Pearl she grabbed the bowl and ran, so this is all I managed to capture. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to recreate the moment when I have my camera ready!

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

haha, that is like me.

Jane said...

Is she afraid of the milk? Where did the aversion come from?

Queen B said...

wow. who knew???

Captain Will said...

Lactophobia

Kim Thomas said...

So.....does she not drink Lattes?