Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#3 - Week 15


Week 15 is my magical feel better week. I started feeling a little better last week, but yesterday (Monday) I woke up and actually felt "normal" (minus the bump that is starting to get in the way). Last time, week 15 was when I stopped wanting to sleep 21 hours a day...then again, it's also when I started permanent bed/house rest and could sleep 21 hours a day, so I wasn't too hopeful this round.

Yesterday was the first time that a random stranger asked about the baby bump. Looking at this picture, I am clearly pregnant, so I shouldn't be so shocked. Now I'm going to start getting the "that chick is CRAZY" looks...

For comparison, here is pregnancy #1, week 15. The verdict: more belly, more butt this time. This also explains why I'm now in maternity clothes 100% of the time (except for empire waist dresses). Oh, also more tan :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 is a GIRL!

Anonymous said...

It's a boy!

Rach said...

Love the comparison shots....Keep those coming