Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#3 - Week 14 Belly

So yeah, 2 month blog hiatus. Sorry. I'm back, if for no other reason that I need to keep track of pregnancy #2/baby #3. Today marks the start of the second trimester and I'm so very happy!!! The morning/noon/night sickness is slowly lessening (meaning I'm not puking every time I change a diaper...yay) and I'm slightly less tired. Hopefully in another week or two I'll be good to go until I get too huge to be comfortable. Hopefully I'll do a first trimester post soon to sort of fill in the gaps a bit.

At the request of many, here is a link to pregnancy #1, week 14 for comparison.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Yay! And, Glad to see a blog post!

Anonymous said...

you should post baby #1&2 week 14 pic next to #3

Anonymous said...

you should post baby #1&2 week 14 pic next to #3

Paula said...

anonymous has a great idea!