Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#3 - Week 16


This time, last round, I was doing nothing outside of my house. This time, I am always on the go. In the last week I took the boys to the park several times, went on a yoga hike, went to Lake Elsinore, and went with Striker to buy a new truck (Chevy Silverado crew cab 4x4...love it!). Today I took the boys to Pretend City since they had free admission. Oh, and I'm chasing twin toddler boys constantly...and lifting them. It did start to become uncomfortable to bend over this week and I got tired more easily than I'd like.

I've started to feel #3 moving occasionally. Usually when I'm laying in bed at night, though not consistently. It's supposed to be too early to feel movement, and yet, I felt the boys early too. I can't wait for #3 to kick Alex or Tony when they're laying on me. :)

Here is the link to pregnancy #1, week 16. Luckily I am just embracing the enormous size of the belly this time. Sigh. Totally loving the tan though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I didn't know better I would say #3 is twins and #1 was just one

Paula said...

It's not uncommon to feel second ones earlier. Looking great!