Tuesday, September 6, 2011

#3 - Week 17

At the request of my mom, the shoe rack has been removed from the door on the left. You're welcome Mom. :) And who paid off Striker to get some of my head in this picture? Seriously, I'm WAY less OCD with the pictures this time. In anticipation of the gender ultrasound in 8 days, Striker and I picked a boy and girl name for #3. I feel much better now. And no, we aren't sharing the name until number 3 is born and yes, the girl name is different that the 2 girl names I'd picked if we'd had twin girls instead of the boys.

For your comparison...Pregnancy #1, week 17

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please fill in some blanks for us?

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will be telling some people the names you have picked just like you did last time.