Thursday, July 23, 2009

17 Week Belly

And there is the belly that was MIA last week!

I love these pants since it appears that my rear has returned. Illusion or not, I'll take it!

It's going to bug me forever that the door is open on the left! See, the boys' room is the door in the middle (yes, it also just occurred to me that I've been taking the belly shots in front of the boys' room) and it's completely empty with clean carpet. The open door is Striker's office where just out of sight and blocking the door from closing is a dresser which will be painted and put in the boys room eventually. We moved it out so the carpet could be cleaned and Striker will be taking it down to the garage for painting this weekend. I'm waiting for the curtains so that I can match the paint colors. Room painting will likely commence next weekend. Not that I'll be doing any of the actual painting myself. :)

2 comments:

Queen B said...

love the story :)

Jenn Ann said...

Maybe I shouldn't blog at almost midnight?