Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am NOT Normal

Sigh. Bonus ultrasound picture from today! You may remember 3 weeks ago when I said I wasn't getting another ultrasound for 4 weeks? Math doesn't quite add up. That's because I had my third bleeding episode and will likely be on bed rest for awhile. (I'm calling my doctor in the morning for the duration of this round.)

The good news is that the babies are super! They are measuring about a week bigger than they are and each weigh about 4 ounces. My mom met me for the ultrasound today because Will was an hour away and wouldn't have made it to the hospital in time. I clearly get my impatience from her because she asked the technician if she could tell whether they were boys or girls. The official answer was: "it's still too early to be sure, but if I were to give you my best guess, they are both boys. I see something, but then I don't. " We'll just have to wait a few more weeks to be sure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know you're not normal! Yay.... boys! hope so because we have to many girls in the family. As long as they are healthy that's all that matters! You need to stop scaring everyone!

Auntie

Kim Thomas said...

Of course two boys, just as I predicted. Bed Rest, ugh!

Bianka said...

Here's some A & B name suggestions for the week.. Amadeus and Beethoven!

jocelyn said...

aww you can see their little heads. so cute!

Paula said...

ohhh, they're spooning! hopefully they will always be this loving to each other, no matter what genders