Saturday, July 25, 2009

3's of Me Compared to the Queen

This should almost be a shared thought...I'm only posting it because it's 3's :) The Queen's answers are first.

Three names I go by:
1. Queen's real name - Jennifer (pretty sure everyone figured that out)
2. QueenB - Jenn Ann (blog names)
3. Pies - Jenn (though we definitely need the Queen to explain Pies!)

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. service manager - district sales manager
2. office manager - account manager
3. waitress - grocery store demo chick (yes I handed out samples like the 70 year old grandmas)

Three Places I have lived
1. Phoenix, AZ - Diamond Bar, CA
2. Redwood City, CA - Moreno Valley, CA
3.College Station, TX - Chino, CA

Three Favorite drinks
1. diet DP - currently Hi C Fruit Punch...I blame the aliens
2. champagne - ditto, though I do love some white wine!
3. water - ditto

Three TV Shows that I watch..
1. Top Chef - So You Think You Can Dance
2. Big Brother - ditto
3. Desperate Housewives - ditto

Three places I have been
1. Hawaii - nope, Cabo San Lucas
2. Australia - nope, Dominican Republic
3. um... we'll just say Europe - nope, lots of states - really want to go to Alaska and Hawaii!

People that text me regularly
*no one texts me... it's all bbm
1. Chris - Will
2. Kim - ditto, though KFuj and my sister probably bbm me more than any of these 3
3. Jenn - Queen B
**Though Pickle and Rachel actually do text me...just not as often as the BBMers

Three of my favorite foods
*can't limit to foods, so I'm doing categories
1. anything Chris makes - ice cream (the aliens tell me it's a food group!)
2. Italian - ditto
3. Mexican - ditto

Three friends I think will respond
1. Elizabeth (cuz she already has) - ditto :)
2. Andrea - ditto (assuming she meant ABBA)
3. Ryan - Paula or Mom Funaholic...depends on how many of the kids are sick or in the ER ;)

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Aug trip to Phx - ditto
2. next softball game - the hubby's softball game
3. graduation - December!

Three things I did today
1. made coffee - loaded the dishwasher
2. did a personality quiz - took a shower
3. posted a note - had groceries delivered (such an exciting life!)

Three Favorite Bands/Musicians
1. Tupac... this just does not change - so not with QB on this one...polka (not a specific band or musician)
2. Miranda Lambert - or this one...but I do love country
3. Kelly Clarkson - ditto
*I like some variety, no? - ditto

Three things you might not know (although many of you do)
1. I love GH (really, who wants to hear that again?!) - ummm I like it, but not as much as the Queen...I love to polka with the hubby...one of the things I miss most while pg!
2. I'm competitive above almost all else - ditto
3. I can be the laziest person I know - ditto, though being forced to be lazy makes me want to do stuff

2 comments:

Queen B said...

hahahahahaha. love the compare :)

SYTYCD was almost on the list... I watch a lot of TV!

Jane said...

Here's to the number 3!