Wednesday, July 29, 2009

House Arrest

And the house arrest continues...my doctor won't let me go back to work or resume normal activity until the subchorionic hematoma that was on my last ultrasound is gone. Next ultrasound is in 2 weeks. I have to wait for the scheduled Fetal Diagnostic Center's ultrasound because they are the only technicians that have been able to find it - it probably helps that they have the newest and fanciest machines. Sigh. At least I finally got all of my disability paperwork so that amused me this morning :)

5 comments:

Paula said...

I'm so sorry. I was under house arrest from 31 weeks to just shy of 37 wks with Gman, so I know how the craziness feels. You can call me and listen to what your house will sound like in a couple years.
;-)

Queen B said...

I would go nuts :(

Jane said...

So the neurotic Radiology person in me comes out (I apologize in advance)

Technicians fix the equipment. Ultrasound Technologists (or even better Sonographers) perform the Ultrasounds.

Hang in there!!!

Ruth Anne said...

I think they are being very conservative.

But enjoy the break.

Kim Thomas said...

I am planning a research project for you