Monday, July 27, 2009

The Future of Coke


Striker is going to be making me take him to Jack in the Box in San Diego soon. Required reading. Coke is piloting a super fancy soda fountain that allows you to customize the regular soda flavors with different syrups. Orange Coke anyone?

I just wonder how much money they're going to lose while everyone stands there tasting every single flavor option in one visit? Obviously the novelty will wear off, but I imagine the testing/introductory periods will be very costly!

The new machines are currently only being tested in San Diego and Atlanta, so maybe the Funaholics can go be our taste testers before school's back in session?

4 comments:

Diane said...

That is cool! The article should reference which Jack in the Box's, State route 78 does not tell me anything.

Jane said...

Road trip!!!! would love to try this!

Andrea said...

How can I live in ATLANTA and not know anything about this!??!? (Too much traveling this summer?!)

I have looked all over the internet and I cannot find where they are testing this in Atlanta. My kids would think they have died and gone to heaven.

Kim Thomas said...

So basically it's a machine for making suicides?