Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bonus Belly Picture!

16 weeks, 5 days. Looks a lot bigger than the last one....not sure why that one looked so small. I'm convinced the boys have a growth spurt over the weekend though because I always feel bigger on Mondays. They must like it when Daddy is home. :)

The much anticipated doctor's appointment was this afternoon. I was literally 1 block away when they called me to reschedule because she had to leave for a delivery. The soonest they could reschedule me for is next Tuesday afternoon. Ugh! I can call everyday to see if they have any cancellations....yay. At least that will give me something to do.

In the meantime I continue bed rest and help these boys grow!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

on a positive note, at least you know that when you're ready for delivery that the doc will clear their schedule ;)

KFuj said...

They boys are getting so big!!! How annoying with the DR. I would call each day just for something to do too :-)

Paula said...

Maybe its just that you are like Laura...the left side is "your side"

Kim Thomas said...

Starting to look PG!!!!!

Jane said...

Great bonus!!!

I cant believe its 16 weeks already (I know you are thinking its onlllllllly 16 weeks)