Sunday, July 12, 2009

Alternative Career Take 3?

Not sure how many alternative careers have been posted, but I'm adding another - the Hints from Jenn version of Heloise.

Participants:
-------------
Jenn,Brenda(better known as Auntie)

Messages:
---------
Brenda: So I'm at security checking in and my bag of liquids opens up and my foundation fell and broke on the ground
Brenda: Its on my pants, top and suitcase
Jenn: Ugh!
Brenda: And the stuff (edited from original version - this is a family blog!) doest wipe out
Brenda: I look retarded
Jenn: Shout wipe or tide pen?
Jenn: Don't rub
Brenda: I hope this isn't the start of a f#*@ up week
Jenn: Do you have time?
Brenda: I don't have any of the above
Jenn: Is there a mother with a baby?
Brenda: Nope
Jenn: We're looking for baby powder
Jenn: Um
Brenda: I will try tomorrow
Jenn: Only option is damp cloth
Jenn: Dab
Brenda: Didt work
Jenn: Must be a lot
Brenda: I board in 5 minutes
Jenn: Just soak when you get to hotel
Brenda: A bunch
Jenn: Club soda on the plane?
Jenn: Grab paper towels from the bathroom
Jenn: Stupid napkins won't help
Brenda: Good idea
Jenn: Thank you
Brenda: I will go grab some in bathroom now
Brenda: Thanks
Jenn: Apparently a new talent I offer
Jenn: Might make the blog
Brenda: Guy (this is a term exclusive to my aunt - sorta means "that's not nice, stop picking on me")
Brenda: :'(
Jenn: Under the premise of alternative careers

And really, I'm sure someone will have time to Google and will comment the perfect foundation removal method, but that was on the fly without time to Google! :)

2 comments:

Queen B said...

LOL. you have a lot of free time.

Andrea said...

I'm totally calling you next time I spill something on me!! Even if it doesn't come out the advice will be priceless!!