Saturday, July 18, 2009

OctoMom Strikes Again

No, she's not pg again, thank goodness! But required reading here http://m.people.com/detail.jsp?key=1977117&rc=newsnow&cm=true1

Why didn't she just read the box (which likely said non-toxic or had instructions on what to do if swallowed) or contact the poison control center? Was the call to paramedics necessary? She could have driven herself to the hospital in under 10 minutes, which was probably less time than it took them to reach her. Maybe I'm wrong here, but you call the paramedics for: cardiac issues, difficulty breathing, severe bleeding, or if the person is unconscious and non responsive. Maybe if the kid was vomiting blood? She made it sound like an after thought "I didn't want to take any chances". What's going to happen when the octuplets are crawling around?

St Jude is the hospital that I am delivering at and also where my ultrasounds are done. Lord help her if she creates a circus there that interferes with one of my visits!

Sorry, no secret that this woman irks me.

5 comments:

Queen B said...

And more importantly, how often does she get those collagen injections?!

Paula said...

She hasn't been in the news for a while, so she had to do SOMETHING to get another 15 minutes. I think every one of the extra medical people that showed up at her house should be docked pay.

Jane said...

But doesnt she have great hair?

Ruth Anne said...

Don't get me started.

People are so quick to call 911. Is he breathing? yes. Is his heart beating? yes. THEN DRIVE HIM.

Of course, she didn't care, she isn't paying for the bill.

Oh, the abuse of the ER system.

Laura? Great hair? Not so much.

Kim Thomas said...

The St Joseph's Health System! I have worked at St Jude's a couple of times.