Monday, July 13, 2009

Holy OG!

And the totals for my OG meal are:
2 breadsticks = 300 calories and 5 grams of fat
Half a boat of alfredo = 190 calories and 18 grams of fat
1 serving of salad = 350 calories and 27 grams of fat
1 bowl of pasta e fagioli soup = 130 calories and 2.5 grams of fat

Grand total = 970 calories and 52.5 grams of fat!!!!!

At least I can say I'm eating for 3! BTW, sodium isn't an obsession point for me since I'm not on high blood pressure meds like those I know, ahem, but I did stop what I was doing and send a BBM to Mr. KFuj to tell him to NEVER eat salad at OG, for fear it would give him a heart attack on the spot with it's almost 2,000 mg of sodium!!!!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

the alfredo was "healthier" than I expected. We're sure the stats were for a boat and not a serving?

Kim Thomas said...

I guessed 950....don't I get an award for being so close?