Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 Week Belly

So sitting around the house doesn't really make for great blog material.

The most noteworthy development this week (other than confirmation that the twins are boys) is that Oskar has grown super protective of me. Yes, I realize that this is rather humorous given that he weighs all of 12 pounds, but he uses his ferocious bark to scare away potential enemies. Of course, potential enemies are all noises heard from his post on the couch next to me. And then he barks continuously until I either yell at him loud enough or distract him with something really good. This has resulted in a headache several times this week. He has also returned to sleeping while touching me, evil pillow and all. Sigh.

I started crocheting baby blanket #1 today. Going with basic baby blue. It's the same pattern I've used before, aka the "Sydney" blanket. I'll post a picture of my progress sometime soon.

5 comments:

Queen B said...

love the Sydney has a blanket pattern named after her ;)

didn't Oskar do this last time you were on bed rest?

Jane said...

I think you should find a sopa opera and report out all the gossip for us

Great tummy!

Ruth Anne said...

Are you getting smaller?

Paula said...

I'm with Ruth...you look smaller!

Kim Thomas said...

How could I be so behind? Definitely a big difference between last week and this week.