Tuesday, October 4, 2011

#3 - Week 21

Highlights from this week and differences compared to last time:
Jill can do somersaults still...and she's got a mean kick. There have been several times in the last few days when I've seen the belly move...not consistently enough to alert others, but I can definitely see it if I happen to look down in time.

I ate carrots this week. I'm totally not abstaining from eating the food that corresponds to Jill's size.

My aunt painted the boys room this week last time. She's painting our master bedroom beginning tomorrow. Everyone should have an aunt that is off work for a few weeks around the time that they need/want some painting done. :) I bought the paint for our kitchen, dining room, master bath and bedroom right before I found out Jill was on board. The bedroom will complete that phase of painting, and allow me to change our bedding to our pretty Pottery Barn bedding...so excited! Then I will be buying the paint for Jill's room once her bedding arrives. I ordered this set...isn't it cute?! And not pink!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11330433&fromRegistryNumber=47242047&product_skn=698939

For comparison (of course), pregnancy #1, week 21...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is cute just like Jill will be...

Rach said...

Looking good Jenn! Love the bedding...