Thursday, August 20, 2009

21 Weeks and counting...

Here's the belly!


Highlights from this week:
-Daddy felt A kicking on Tuesday night, when I thought for sure he'd feel B again. Any surprise that B didn't cooperate?
-My doctor decided to keep me off work for the duration of my pregnancy.
-B kept moving around at our doctor's appointment so that it took FOREVER to get his heart rate...again, is this any surprise?
-My aunt painted the boys' room in record time. About 12 hours from starting prep to finishing clean up! Daddy finished painting the dresser. My glider and ottoman arrived. Pictures coming soon.
-The boys are carrot sized this week and I've made an allowance in my weekly ban...baby carrots don't count since they are WAY smaller than regular carrots (and thus do not represent the boys). I only eat baby carrots and I eat them often...does anyone still peel regular carrots and eat them?

I'd better start planning my outfit for 22 weeks...green shirt?

3 comments:

Queen B said...

definitely green shirt!

Chris peels and cuts carrots for the dogs

can't believe we're on the "downhill" stretch... (ha! I said "we"... it's all YOU!)

Jane said...

Green is good!!

Kim Thomas said...

how can you tell which one is kicking? Don't they change positions?