Friday, August 7, 2009

19 Weeks (+1 day)

Just for Jane I'm wearing something besides my uniform....a dress! Of course my rear is invisible. Sigh. We took a picture without me pushing the dress against my thighs and....well let's just say it was tent like!

I'm definitely starting to feel the weight on the front of me....still haven't gained more than the 10 pounds back that I lost in the first trimester, but slowly gaining nonetheless. The belly is definitely growing, so that's all that really matters. I can't wait for the 20 week ultrasound next Thursday!

My hips are starting to snap, crackle, pop when I shift positions. It's getting awkward to bend over and pick stuff up and were it not for keeping my feet up most of the time, I wouldn't know how badly I need a pedicure.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Jenn, you really are looking great though! I'm very excited for you!

Kim Thomas said...

You look fantastic and pregnant :)

Queen B said...

definitely no butt, but you look great! hot mama :)

Jane said...

Jane loves the dress!!!!

Sydney Thomas said...

Yay, more friends for me!

Andrea said...

You look fabulous, pedicure or no!