Friday, August 28, 2009

Permanent Baby/Furry Gate

Due to our destructive cats, we've had a totally tacky and difficult to use gate at the bottom of our stairs for awhile now. I was able to find one that almost perfectly matches our wood, so with the exception of the moderately tacky banister adapter thingie, it looks way better. The white plastic is oh so tacky, but at least we didn't have to drill into the banister. The bonus is that I can now open it one handed and it's even easier to close....no bending required - yay! The really funny part is that it's roughly 35 inches high and my huge cats don't think they can jump it. They have both stuck their heads through, but their super sized bodies wouldn't squeeze through. They then gave up and walked away. Love my stupid cats!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

idiot cats are my favorite kind :)