Friday, August 21, 2009

Dresser Make Over

Unfortunately I do not have a before picture of the dresser we're putting in the boys' room. It was Striker's for the last 15 years and then lived in the guest bedroom once we got grown up furniture. The original shade is something like this:


First Striker primed and painted it white. Then I painted the blue lines to match the wall color...

Then I made my sister paint the outline on the knobs because I am too much of a perfectionist and would have started over 400 times...per drawer.




The inside of the drawers used to look like this:

Now they look like this:

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh how I love LOVE a good DIY project! Please post a picture of the finished dresser! (And the finished room when you are done!

Wish I was able to be at your shower tomorrow. I will be there in spirit!

Queen B said...

so good :)

Jane said...

Mrs Creative Polly

Kim Thomas said...

Love it!!!! So perfect!!!