Thursday, August 27, 2009

22 Weeks

Ankles have started swelling if I don't keep them up. I'm also blaming it on the heat. I'm including a "before" version of the ankles for comparison purposes, as I fear that cankles will be here before too long.

Belly button is reaching a critical point. Another few weeks and I'll have an outie.

As a result of the ridiculous heat and smoke from multiple fires, we've been keeping the AC on all night which I think is helping me sleep a little better. I've been averaging two 3 hour stretches per night, woo hoo!

Next doctor's appointment is on Monday.

4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I only have said thingsto add.

It is going to get worse; much worse. I am so sorry. Between contractions and pee, enjoy the 3 hours.

But you will get to hold 2 babies!

Jane said...

Love the green!

Love the feet!

Love those boys!!!

Queen B said...

Love Ruth
Love Jane
Poor Jenn :)

Kim Thomas said...

Is there seriously anything better than 22 weeks? Oh yeah, there is 23.....24...25....26....27...28...29...30....31.....32....33....34....35....36.....37.....38....39.....40