Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two Times...

My father-in-law (aka Grandpa to be) mentioned that we'd need two of just about everything for the twins this weekend....well in my first issue of Parents magazine they had a "Babies by the Numbers" section for totals in the first year (love these types of stats!). The highlights:
156 baths given x 2 - not so bad
2,460 bottles filled x 2 - let's hope breast feeding works out....
3,120 diapers changed x 2 - any volunteers?

The OCD in me wants to keep track of the # of diapers we go through...if I just keep a tally each time I open a package I should be good to go right? I can hear you laughing at me....

5 comments:

KFuj said...

If you tally the number of packs you open you should be fine. I can't wait to see these results.

Queen B said...

LMAO. you need to go to Staples to buy a book to track in. this screams the need for organization.

Kim Thomas said...

One thing:

2,460 bottles filled x 2 lets hope breast feeding works out?

Let me just tell you that 4,920 of nursing makes bottles sound pretty darn easy to fill.

Captain Will said...

Don't you mean Opa to be?? ;)

Jane said...

While you count how many diapers you go through, I will be counting how long it takes you to stop coutning