Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Halfway!

At least I'm hoping we make it to 37 weeks (and 2 days). I'm a day late on the half way picture....I didn't put real clothes on yesterday.

I'm also just about forced to wear maternity shirts 100% of the time (assuming I wear actual clothes and not just the hubby's t-shirts). There are only one or two of my regular shirts that are long enough to cover my belly still. The positive is that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of my maternity clothes...good thing since this is most likely my only time to be pregnant.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Lookin' great! I'm really excited for you!

Queen B said...

most likely? :)

Ruth Anne said...

Growing...in a good way.

As long as you dress up and put makeup on once a week, I think you are golden.

Kim Thomas said...

You look fabulous!!!!!

Bianka said...

I can't believe it's half way already!!!