Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#3 - Week 22


Thought I'd wear the same shirt for this week's picture...the shirt has clearly seen better days, but I assure you that it is the same shirt.

Not a whole lot of difference from pregnancy #1, week 22:


I had a doctor's appointment yesterday...boring. Just how I like to be. I get to go to the dentist tomorrow...and surely be laughed at. He has twins...and I vaguely recall saying the last time I was there that we wouldn't be having another kid for a long time, if ever. Then the assistant told me about her friend or someone who had a kid on their own after IVF. Yeah, I'm going to be laughed at...

3 comments:

Paula said...

yes, you probably will be, but its for a good cause!!!
Love the nursery set!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jill,
I love you already and I have not even met you yet.....

KFuj said...

That set is ao cute!!