Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#3 - Week 32

Nothing new to report really...still wearing wedding rings, not swelling, super tired. Going to be the really annoying pregnant lady and ask a ton of questions of the "new" doctor tomorrow. Have I mentioned the heart burn though? Cuz it's awful. Like all day long, but especially bad at bedtime. I've got to eat something absorbent or drink milk (read: eat ice cream) or it kills to be flat. Oddly, I don't really want any sweets with the exception of peppermint mochas...or peppermint mocha cookies...OMG those suckers were amazing! Oh wait, there was also the Oreo pie...Maybe I just have a thing for chocolate...but selectively. Enh, whatever. 

Thanks for the predictions...I'm setting the eviction date for 2/7/12...This will be 39 weeks (though 40 according to MY knowledge...screw measurements), our 7 1/2 year wedding anniversary, another 7 birthday,  and roughly 10 years after Striker and I first met...technically we didn't start talking until after my 21st birthday in March, BUT I'm pretty certain our class started on or about this date and it's also the birthday of my very first BFF.

Striker pointed out that we were going to run out of comparison pictures in 4 weeks...I'm okay with that. :)

For comparison, pregnancy #1, week 32:

1 comment:

Sara said...

2/7 - that's my niece Isabelle's birthday! :)