Thursday, November 5, 2009

32 Weeks


Another milestone week! All that's left is 35 weeks (Thanksgiving) and then every day after that is just gravy. Maybe we'll start calling them butterballs since A weighed a whopping 4 lbs 15 oz at today's ultrasound and B weighed 3 lbs 11 oz. I'm not sure how accurate the measurements were, because the tech didn't spend a lot of time on them like she usually does, and I sort of got the "good enough" vibe. Either way I can safely say that they are both about 4+ pounds, which puts them on pace for 5 pounds each by turkey day and will hopefully keep them out of the NICU. YAY!

Because I was concerned about the suddenly large difference in weight, we're beginning their non-stress tests a week early next Friday at 33 weeks, instead of the standard at 34 weeks for twins. Let's just ignore the fact that it's Friday the 13th.

B continues to be stretched across the top and hugging my ribs...if only it felt like hugging!


I took my bonus picture with KFuj (courtesy of Mr KFuj) because she's halfway to 32 weeks with half as many babies on board, and I like the math in that! By the way, I have no idea why it looks like I have a huge stain of some sort on my shirt...we inspected said shirt immediately following the picture and found nothing. As for the expression on my face, well that's part of the reason I take headless shots ;)

And finally, Striker and I have decided that we've tortured you all enough. The boys names are Beau(A) and Cole (B)!

11 comments:

Queen B said...

1. Mommy Jenn does have a head!

2. Excited for 33 weeks :)

3. Butterballs - RO!

4. Such a tease. All this time they've been B and C, not A and B!

Paula said...

you are just nothing but belly, Jenn! (which is a good thing!) Glad the boys are doing so well.

Queen B said...

Can I call him Co, so it rhymes? I like rhyming twin names.

Anonymous said...

what a great pic. Kat you look awesome too!

Bianka said...

Haha B and C!

Bianka said...

By the way.. your belly makes your boobs look small. ;)

KFuj said...

Love the names! Can't wait for the Butterballs!

We were talking and laughing while taking pictures.

I think its a shadow on your shirt.

Bianka said...

Heeehehehehehehhe!!

Giggy said...

HA HA I'm not buying it. I was under the impression the names were going to be normal. I think your messing with Jenn's mom. But if your not...any name is fine with me...after all they are all yours. I'm just so happy for you two!!!!!

Kim Thomas said...

the expression on your face is priceless. Love the pic of you and kfuj.

Ruth Anne said...

The picture comparison is great.