Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Going Rogue

Also known as Rule Breaking: Christmas Edition.

I usually have a strict no Christmas before Thanksgiving policy. Except that I'm not decorating for Christmas this year and decide to cheat my own rule and listen to Manheim Steamroller's 25th Anniversary Collection of Christmas songs today while driving around. It's not entirely my fault....I went to Target to buy Sarah Palin's book on the way to my non-stress test and walked right by Christmas CDs after deciding that I wanted to load my ipod with Christmas music for the hospital last night. Just call me CPL :)

6 comments:

Queen B said...

As I stated on fb, I feel the boys are ready to make their debut ;)

Queen B said...

psst: it's "going rogue" not "going rouge"... although I guess that could apply, too. Assuming the 1st female VP or Prez wears blush...

Kim Thomas said...

I love Rogue Jenn! Have you started the book? How is it?

Jane said...

Love all the planning :)

tysoo said...

check that Ysl replica handbags Check This Out good quality replica bags go to my blog Ysl replica

therti said...

click to read more s5q14c0r27 replica bags china replica bags by joy replica bags in dubai gucci replica handbags z1m57y1b53 replica bags gucci replica bags china free shipping More Info m1t09n1u57 replica bags hong kong