Sunday, November 8, 2009

Striker's 29 Years and 333 Days Birthday

Also known as Striker's 30th Birthday, 32 days early. :)

In an effort to not completely miss Striker's big milestone birthday on his actual birthday in December, we celebrated it yesterday. I really wanted it to be somewhat special since it'll likely be his last birthday that isn't completely shared with the boys.

We went to Wabi Sabi for dinner and then had cake and presents at our house.
Striker with his green tea ice cream...














Striker's parents...














Mr. and Mrs. KFuj...














My mom and sistor...














Auntie and Uncle...















If you've never had Almost Better than, ahem, Anything Cake, you should try it!













Luckily the smoke alarm did not go off ;)














6 comments:

KFuj said...

I don't look very happy in the picture of me and Mr. KFuj.

We had a blast last night! So happy to be able to participate in the festivities.

Jenn Ann said...

I love that Mr. KFuj is holding up his fork...

Queen B said...

Happy (early) birthday, Striker! Let me know how this milestone one works out for you, since I'm approaching it in less than 5 months now... argh...

I have a feeling the smoke alarm will go off on Chris' cake this year :)

Kim Thomas said...

Happy early birthday, Striker!

Ruth Anne said...

cute idea-gross ice cream

Jane said...

Striker - its just the beginning of losing your own birthday.

Happy Pre-Day