Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Mom Rocks!


So as if her weekly laundry service, regular chili delivery, and house cleaning/organizing services weren't enough, she also took our comforter to the laundromat last week while she was on vacation (it's a Cal King and doesn't fit in our washer/dryer well enough to actually get clean/dry).

She seemed to have a good time at the laundromat based on the picture my sister sent me, and she was equally happy to receive her 3 shelf spice rack like the one I have in my cabinet. She really liked mine when she was assisting with the Great Kitchen Organization Project of 2009, so I picked one up on my trip to WalMart (what was I thinking going to WalMart?!) At least she has a rack for her chili powder ;)

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Fun times, haven't done that since college.

Queen B said...

go, Barbie! She does look like she's enjoying herself... serving the cpl :)

Jinjer said...

That's an awesome mom! And since I have moved to TX, I have to say, I actually like Wal-Mart!

Jane said...

I love your mom!!!!!

Kim Thomas said...

The laundromat has a plethera of blog material. love this pic