Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why I Shouldn't Make Fun of Queen B


Nope, I didn't cut myself with a knife, I took a big chunk out of my thumb with a plastic hanger for BABY clothes. I was removing one of the giraffe outfits that KT and Jane got for the boys and somehow managed to make a huge divit in my thumb...which then bled profusely while I frantically instructed the hubby to get blood soaking materials that were not baby clothes (I was sitting under a pile of outfits and was trying to balance the puddle of blood on top of my thumb). Thankfully, all outfits remained unstained after they were washed...my thumb on the other hand is going to take FOREVER to heal...something about my body's resources being allocated to grow two humans. I need to get cute bandaids for my thumb.

5 comments:

KFuj said...

Yes, you are in need of some cute band-aids.

Queen B said...

:(

No one should ever make fun of the queen ;)

KT will lecture you about karma...

Andrea said...

Here's a little quilters tip, that I don't know if it actually works... If you get blook on fabric, while it is still wet, spit on it and rub to remove it. Supposedly saliva removes blood stains, but it has to be your own blood and your own spit. However, like I said, I don't know if it actually works as I've never tried it.

Jenn Ann said...

ABBA be sure to remind the Queen of that the next time that she uses a knife :)

Jane said...

Love that Kim and I made the post about damn karma :)