Thursday, November 19, 2009

34 Weeks

Not sure if you can tell from this picture, but the belly has dropped. Like when I sit in bed, it touches the mattress (no, I can't sit with my thighs touching, at least not comfortably). I am continually amused at how the aliens have completely taken over my body.

Still waiting on the pictures from Striker's Surprise Shower. Something about people having to work. I was busy napping most of the day today and playing with B who I swear was trying to turn himself head down. There was also a period of time where I think they were taking turns kicking each other.

I've had 2 non-stress tests now, with a third tomorrow. Striker gets to chauffeur me there since it's his Friday off. Yay! Both have been uneventful so far, with the exception of B getting zapped for sleeping. I told Striker that I had to be sure to eat later to avoid a repeat performance. Orange juice and some protein make him do a happy dance.

We plan to finish the last minute stuff this weekend and pack my bag for the hospital, not that they are allowed to be born before December 1, but because then we can do a little Christmas decorating next weekend. Yippee!

10 comments:

KFuj said...

So you are decorating for Christmas? I'm so happy-you love this holiday too much!

B heading down is a good thing too.

Bianka said...

They will be born Thanksgiving weekend.. probably on Friday. :)

Andrea said...

This is so very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

The Lil Dudes are looking good....

Ruth Anne said...

Ice and very cold drinks usually gets babies mad enough to move, too.

Looks fun. How many contractions do you have now?

LoSpace said...

WOW! You are almost there!

Paula said...

Wow! Getting sooooo very close!!!

Jane said...

"Not allowed before December 1" LMAO!


You are looking great!

Kim Thomas said...

I think it's cute that you are packing your bag. I packed mine 10 minutes before leaving for the hospital. lol

Queen B said...

1-2-3 not 12
Please, boys, wait post-Thanksgiving
Mama wants turkey