Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Proof that Striker and My Sistor Love Me

I really wanted to take maternity photos with Striker because 90% of the pictures I've taken while pregnant have been of just me, or me and other people without Striker in them. Since the boys are just as much his as they are mine, I really wanted good pictures of us together. I just had a problem with paying a photographer hundreds of dollars when I had all of the ideas and a perfectly good camera to do the job....it's just really hard to take pictures of yourself. The other option was some studio, but that wasn't the look I was going for. And so, I talked my sister into playing photographer for us...she did a great job, and was cheap! We only had to buy her dinner. :)

I still have some editing and playing to do, but here's a preview. I've uploaded several to Facebook already as well. I just might get pictures into all the frames I have around the house ;)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute picture of the "four" of you. You look great!!

Paula said...

I saw the FB ones too....they are all really good!

Andrea said...

beautiful! :D

Jane said...

He is truly a good sport

KFuj said...

I love the preview and you FB pictures look great!!

Kim Thomas said...

This was my favorite of all....maybe I should take some with David.