Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Luck & High Scoring

Striker is in Las Vegas bowling this weekend. He bowled one tournament today and one tomorrow. Today he bowled 8 games of qualifying, followed by 4 games of match play, a semifinal game, and then the finals. Yep, 14 games in a row with only about a half hour break for lunch in between the 8 games and match play.

He bowled very consistently averaging roughly 230 for the 8 games. My math skills are sort of lazy, so that's close enough for me...Mr CPA Striker on the other hand....well I'll let him share that funny story in the comments if he wants. He ended up in 2nd place and winning $1000!!! Woo Hoo! It's been a very profitable few months for Striker in the bowling department.

I'm not quite sure how his arm hasn't fallen off, but he's hoping to do it all again tomorrow...at least it's only 8 games of qualifying tomorrow. Match play and finals will be on Sunday if he makes cut. We're hoping for a repeat performance, though I think there is more money in tomorrow's tournament. ;)

Everyone be sure to wish him "Good luck and high scoring". I've been doing this before he goes bowling for awhile now, and it seems to be doing the trick...or at least making Striker happy. :)

6 comments:

Captain Will said...

Funny story: I added up my scores wrong (by 2 pins). I got fined $25 for that...

KFuj said...

Isn't that why they have machine to count for you?

Good luck and high scoring!!

Queen B said...

RO!

that's awesome!!!

Captain Will said...

No KFuj, you change lanes after every game so the computer only keeps score during the game. I made an adding error.

Kim Thomas said...

Cheaters never prosper

neytap said...

v2n47q7j33 k7w88b8g30 k1l66j5e19 h6j68k8o96 f8a45q6e80 q1a72n9e83