Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

















This year I am most thankful for:

Striker for helping me through another year filled with things neither of us ever planned on...and overcoming his phobias to be super supportive and not strangling me even though I tried his patience on far too many occasions to count. I am incredibly privileged to be married to such a wonderful, loving, caring, fun, and supportive man.



Being given the opportunity to grow 2 humans and experience the joy of pregnancy...even all of the scary and uncomfortable stuff too! The added bonus was getting to experience it at the same time as so many of the women that I'm closest to!



My family for supporting us, and particularly me, through acts of service, time, or financial means, so that I could make growing 2 healthy boys my priority. Ok, at times it was basically slave labor, and I'll never be able to repay you, but I will be eternally grateful!



Friends that are only a BBM, text message, or phone call away...even if I rarely answer my phone. :)



Finding more good doctors that helped to change my life forever. Let's hope this is the last year that I need to list this one!



Learning which people are there for me no matter what, and removing those that aren't from my life.



Striker's coworkers for making it a great place to work...happy work life + happy home life = a very happy Striker = a happy wife.



The furries even though they drive me crazy sometimes and create messes and disasters that would otherwise not happen. Without them I would have gone completely insane sitting at home by myself for 5 months.



All the little things that make me happy: BlackBerries, Blogging, Facebook, Farmville ;), Grocery Delivery, Starbucks Christmas Cups, Massages, Pedicures, Rule Breaking, HCBC Gatherings, Countdowns, Fake Thanksgiving in October, Seasonal Treats (I WANT MY OREOS), Headless Weekly Maternity Photos, Quality Time with the Hubby, Good Books, and lately Rule Breaking ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a wonderful day. You totally deserve it. Tell Striker to kiss my nephews for me. Love you!!!

Queen B said...

we have the same title...

Happy Thanksgiving.I'm thankful for you!

KFuj said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you and Striker enjoy a long weekend of relaxing.

KFuj said...

Thank goodness for the furries, they gave you blog material all day long :-)

Diane said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the Peanuts picture.

Jane said...

Rule breaking :)

I am thankful that Rachel made you do this!

Kim Thomas said...

Happy Thanksgiving (6 days late)