Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tired Striker

This is what 55 games of bowling in 9 days will do to you....at least his arm hasn't fallen off yet or his hip dislocated.

In addition to winning some money, he also beat Vince Wood in their match today. On a side note: I learned that Vince Wood went to CSUF, where Striker and I met...who knew?

Oh and while Striker did not bowl another 300 this week, he did bowl a 279 (stupid 10 pin) and picked up the 7-10 split for the first time! (For all you non-bowlers, that's the 2 pins on the opposite sides of the lane in the very back.)

6 comments:

Paula said...

That is MOST impressive!!! Great job, Striker!!! Enjoy your nap!

Queen B said...

I love it when Vince Wood goes down in flames!!!.... especially at the hands of Striker :)

Oooh, do we need 101 Vince Wood Facts?

that is a LOT of bowling. I get tired after 3 games

Impressive on the 7-10 split!

KFuj said...

7-10 split way to go!!

I would be sleeping for weeks!!

Captain Will said...

I also bowled a 280 on Saturday. :)

Jane said...

This should be his new profile pic

Kim Thomas said...

Ha Ha Ha, I could claim shared thought with the Queen! Vince Wood went down in flames-Yeah!