Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Persistence?

Dear HOA and gardeners,

Despite fertilizing these plants twice in the last month, they are pretty much dead and aren't going to be making a come back. They used to be big and pretty, but ever since last winter's freeze, they've looked like this. I don't think they are planted in the appropriate conditions. I'm not sure since I am without a green thumb, but even I can kill plants like this, I don't need to pay you to.

And the fertilizer? It makes me gag whenever the front door is opened. And let's just forget about the windows. It actually smells worse than the aroma wafting over from the dairy farm.

Just add more bushes like the ones growing nicely in the background.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

Fertilizer is only good on Farmville