Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So my Uncle...the super picky eater, guy I stole the ding dong from a few months ago, UPS Man...carves pumpkins every year for Halloween. This year, my aunt sent me pictures and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the one was...I thought it was maybe my belly with belly button and hands on belly carved out...it wasn't.

After learning what it was, I showed the picture to Striker (who is my uncle's protege and heir to his Challenger) figuring he'd be as lost as I was. Nope! He knew what it was right away, thus proving why he is the heir to my uncle's most prized possession. Sigh. I still say he should have got a wider pumpkin and carved out the crack...but what do I know?

I so can't wait for him to corrupt the boys...




4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Yeah, I didn't get the top pumpkin either.

Paula said...

I immediately thought it was your hands on your belly before I read the text.....now I have no clue either

Queen B said...

confused

Captain Will said...

This is a family blog, so the answer will remain censored...