Friday, October 23, 2009

30 Weeks

It's official, poor little B is fighting for space. He's been wedged against my ribs in some form or another for the last few days. It's really cozy when I'm trying to sleep. Sigh.

While waddling down the hall of the hospital last night I noticed that while I still can't find my rear end, I've got some serious hips going on...of course I don't have a "before" picture, but all of a sudden, my hips are wider.

I'm tired all the time, and running out of room for food, so I'm back to grazing on small meals and snacks all day (in between naps of course). I've been reading various twin sites for ideas and tips in preparation for the little guys upcoming arrival. Finally seem to be making progress on the boys' room almost have all of the gear we'll need for the first 6 months. We started the childbirth classes at the hospital and that's making everything seem so real.

We're in the home stretch, so, perhaps now would be a good time to ask for your birthday predictions and weights? In the comments, please leave the birthday, time of the first born's arrival, and the birth weight of both A and B. I collected this info from everyone at my October shower, and it was rather amusing. I can't wait to see who guesses closest!

13 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

12/6/09

6#2, 5#14

Queen B said...

holy belly :)

those pants are good butt accentuaters

So glad Ruth guessed first, so I have a basis for my guess. We all know I am nowhere qualified to be guessing stuff like this!

I'm going to go with 12/12 (they're gestating quite nicely right where they are!). A = 6#4 and B = 5#15

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

I think 11/30
A will be around 5#15
and B will be 5#8

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

11/27/2009

3:13 pm

6.3
5.13

KFuj said...

Where did those hips come from? They are your birthing hips :-D

I already guessed, but and so excited for the excel spreadsheet to show the dates! I may just announce the birth and winner on FB!

Anonymous said...

Dec 6th...(that is the feast of St. Nicholas)..picked that date because Nikolaus (german version of Nicholas) was Williams great great grandfather's name on the maternal side...so thought that would be a good day and my guess is A=6.9 & B=6.7 (I think they'll get big toward the end!!!) sorry..means you'll need to double the med's!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm shooting with Dec 32nd. :)

Hips? Blame it on the Hot Dogs!!!

Poor Dudes!

Dude #1 -- 6.1

Dude 32 -- 5.7

Uncle #1

Anonymous said...

Correction!

Dude #2, not #32, for 5.7 :)

*** No edit feature!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle # 32

Jenn Ann said...

Ruth, if Queen B guessed correctly, she owes you big time!

Anonymous @ October 23, 2009 6:23 AM...who are you? Might be my mom, but she already guessed at the shower and had slightly different time and weights.

Anonymous @ October 23, 2009 4:06 PM must be Helga...because the only other person that'd know that is Oma to be and she already guessed too.

Uncle, you'd better be nice about the hot dogs, or I'll come steal yours!!! Let's not forget what happened with the ding dong!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is your Mom, Lil Dudes Grandma Barbie

Jane said...

nice butt :)

Diane said...

12/3 3:33am. A= 4.10 B = 4.8